22 Mar Tutorial – Portrait in Lightroom: color enhance and skin trick to soft the tones.
Posted on Mar 22, 2017
A video tutorial showing how to color/tone enhance the photo and a skin trick to soft out the tones.
What I’m covering in this video:
- Snapshot to save your editing history.
- Comparison between Fujifilm Classic Chrome and Astia color profile.
- How to enhance the Classic Chrome with better colors and shadow tones.
- Softer black: how to get with the Tone Curve.
- Skin heal in Lightroom.
- Skin enhance trick with the brush tool.
- Correct the exposure under the shadow cast from the hat.
- Radial filter to add a vignette to the image.
Picture shoot with the Fujifilm X-Pro 2 and the 90mm f/2 lens.
Thanks to the models of this shot, Gianmarco and Sarah.
I suggest you to give a look at the learning page where you can find similar video about Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One and other software to edit the photographs: