Posted on Sep 20, 2017
In this recorded session I’m going to show you how to edit in Adobe Lightroom a portrait taken with the Fujifilm X-T2 and the 52mm f/1.2
What I’m covering in the video:
- How to create a virtual copy.
- What’s the camera color profile and how to apply them.
- How to enhance contrast with Curve in Lightroom.
- Creative color editing with the Split Toning Panel.
- Spot removal.
- Vignette with the Radial Tool.
Feel free to write your comment and question in the comments below.
I suggest you to give a look at the learning page where you can find similar video about Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One and other software to edit the photographs:
Subscribe to the Newsletter!
Subscribe to the Newsletter to receive all the updates about the latest article published about smartphone and camera photography + tutorials and video on photography and post processing with Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One and Affinity Photo!