04 Dec Advanced Portrait Editing in Photoshop | Tutorial
Posted on Dec 4, 2017
In the above video, I’m going to show you how to edit in a more advanced way inside Adobe Photoshop a portrait taken with the Fujifilm X-Pro2 and the 35mm f/1.4
What I’m covering in this video:
- My workspace arrangement and the actions buttons.
- Nondestructive editing with the layers operations.
- Small Liquify adjustments.
- Skin: frequency separation and surface blur controlled by a drawn mask.
- Even out skin colors and tones.
- Blemishes removal from the skin.
- Professional Contrast enhance.
- Color changes and selective color enhance.
Thanks to models of this shot, Alessia.
This tutorial is an anticipation of my future “Photoshop for portrait photos” online course that will be available here on this website in 2018.
Subscribe to the newsletter to keep informed when it’s going to be available!
On the left, there’s the original .raw image without any edit. On the right, the final image with the processing as shown in the video.
I suggest you to give a look at the learning page where you can find similar video about Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One and other software to edit the photographs: