03 Mar Tutorial – Lightroom, Portrait Editing with Fujifilm camera file
In this recorded session I’m going to show you how to edit in Adobe Lightroom a portrait taken with the Fujifilm X-T2 and the 52mm f/1.2
What I’m covering in the video:
- How to create a virtual copy.
- What’s the camera color profile and how to apply them.
- How to enhance contrast with Curve in Lightroom.
- Creative color editing with the Split Toning Panel.
- Spot removal.
- Vignette with the Radial Tool.
Feel free to write your comment and question in the comments below.
> Keep updated with the latest news and tutorial: subscribe to my newsletter!
No spam, only good photos, and interesting new tutorials! Check the form at the end of this page.
Do you want to new photos I’ve shot recently? Let’s keep in contact with Instagram!
> Alessandro Michelazzi on Instagram