08 Mar Tutorial – Lightroom, unique portrait editing with a lens from ‘800 century!
Posted on Mar 8, 2017
A tutorial session talking about portrait photography editing in Lightroom.
What I’m going to cover in this video:
- Black point compensation and shadows correction.
- Face tone correction with the radial tool.
- Skin softening with the brush tool.
- Local light adjustments.
- Fuji noise that looks like analog grain.
- Radial tool to create a vignette.
Feel free to comment or to ask questions!
I suggest you to give a look at the learning page where you can find similar video about Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One and other software to edit the photographs: