08 Mar Tutorial – Lightroom, unique portrait editing with a lens from ‘800 century!
A tutorial session talking about portrait photography editing in Lightroom.
What I’m going to cover in this video:
- Black point compensation and shadows correction.
- Face tone correction with the radial tool.
- Skin softening with the brush tool.
- Local light adjustments.
- Fuji noise that looks like analog grain.
- Radial tool to create a vignette.
Feel free to comment or to ask questions!
> Keep updated with the latest news and tutorial: subscribe to my newsletter!
No spam, only good photos, and interesting new tutorials! Check the form at the end of this page.
Do you want to new photos I’ve shot recently? Let’s keep in contact with Instagram!
> Alessandro Michelazzi on Instagram