14 Mar Tutorial – Fujifilm color explained: get the best out from your files in Lightroom!
A video tutorial talking about colors with the Fujifilm camera and how the get out the best from the file in Lightroom.
What I’m covering in this video:
- Color profiles in Adobe Lightroom: looking at the Fuji’s Velvia, Classic Chrome.
- Vsco color profile: worth to use them with Fujifilm .raf file?
- Color Velvia profile for landscape photos.
- Correction of the white point in the photos.
- Apply the Classic Chrome and enhance the saturation.
- Graduated filter on the landscape photos.
- Minor adjustments with the local brush.
> Keep updated with the latest news and tutorial: subscribe to my newsletter!
No spam, only good photos, and interesting new tutorials! Check the form at the end of this page.
Do you want to new photos I’ve shot recently? Let’s keep in contact with Instagram!
> Alessandro Michelazzi on Instagram