14 Mar Tutorial – Fujifilm color explained: get the best out from your files in Lightroom!
Posted on Mar 14, 2017
A video tutorial talking about colors with the Fujifilm camera and how to get out the best from the file in Lightroom.
What I’m covering in this video:
- Color profiles in Adobe Lightroom: looking at the Fuji’s Velvia, Classic Chrome.
- VSCO color profile: worth to use them with Fujifilm .raf file?
- Color Velvia profile for landscape photos.
- Correction of the white point in the photos.
- Apply the Classic Chrome and enhance the saturation.
- Graduated filter on the landscape photos.
- Minor adjustments to the local brush.
I suggest you to give a look at the learning page where you can find similar video about Lightroom, Photoshop, Capture One and other software to edit the photographs: